Students have the ability to learn
They can learn to engage in SRL (Schunk & Ertmer, 2000).
Professionals/coaches can (Zimmerman et al., 1996):
- Provided choices regarding academic tasks and study partners
- Encourage goal setting
- Teach explicit learning tools
- Practice self-evaluation of students’ work or
- Estimate competence on new tasks
- Discuss learning beliefs and attributions of ability and effort
Join Other Students Enjoying a CORE Education Now
Become Part of CORE to Further Your Education.